How to make money doing online surveys – Money tip #230
We are always looking for ways of earning a little extra cash so getting paid for completing online surveys seems a simple solution. With just a few minutes of your time you could be earning regular small sums of money which could go towards some Christmas expenses or next year's holiday. Whilst completing online surveys will not provide a substantial income, it is possible to earn in the excess of £50 a month without much effort. There are also opportunities to enter prize draws and receive free products to test.
How can I start earning from online surveys?
- if you are contemplating doing a number of surveys every month then it would be a good idea to set up a separate email account dedicated to survey type emails, this will help you stay organised without cluttering up your personal email account
- register with several survey companies (a selection is listed below) to maximise your earnings
- never pay money to a survey site as most reputable companies do not charge
- be aware that you may not be able to complete all surveys, many require surveys from certain age groups or occupations
What are the top survey sites to use?
Each site has its own methods of payment and range of surveys but some of the most popular are:
How can I get the most out of online surveys?
- be vigilant, some survey sites will ask for money upfront and promises of unusually high levels of incomes - these are best avoided
- use sites that give you a credit or payment for every survey completed rather than just an entry into a prize draw
- keep on top of your administration so that you complete the surveys within the time limits
- keep a record of all surveys completed with each company to ensure all payments are received
Looking for a financial adviser near you?
Do you need financial advice? An independent financial adviser can show you how to make the most of your money.
Simply find your nearest qualified and regulated adviser using the UK’s largest adviser search.