A great way to boost your pension in 2024 is to take advantage of a cashback offer or fee-free deal when you sign up with a new pension provider. In order to attract new customers, we've seen an increasing number of pension providers that are willing to offer generous cashback deals in 2024, some offering as much as £5,000 for customers that transfer an existing pension pot.
In addition, we've sourced deals that allow new customers to boost their pension returns by investing fee-free for the first year. Below, we list our best pension offers, including the best cashback deals, top fee-free offers and other deals we think provide excellent value.
Best Pension cashback offers and deals February 2024
|Up to £3,500 cashback*
|Transfer at least £10,000 and receive between £100 and £3,500 cashback. To qualify you'll need to register your interest and start your transfer by 29th February. Terms apply.
|Hargreaves Lansdown review
|Up to £5,000 cashback*
|Deposit or transfer at least £10,000 into an Interactive Investor Pension before 29th February 2024. Terms & fees apply. Capital at risk.
|Interactive Investor review
|Bestinvest ran a cashback offer up to 30th November 2023. We will update this table as soon as another offer becomes available.
|12 months fee-free investing
|Invest at least £500 in a Nutmeg Pension and Nutmeg will waive its management fees for the first 12 months. Terms and Conditions apply.
|Click to read our Nutmeg review
|12 months fee-free investing*
|Sign up to Moneyfarm, invest at least £500 and pay no management fees for 12 months. Terms and conditions apply.
|Click to read our Moneyfarm review
|No offer via Vanguard Investor directly - Although you can earn up to £5,000 cashback by investing in Vanguard funds* through Interactive Investor
|Read our Interactive Investor review to find out how you can invest in Vanguard funds and qualify for up to £5,000 cashback.
Pension cashback offers and deals explained
There are a number of different types of offer that are available when you shop around for the best pension offer and it is worth explaining how the different deals work, so you can choose the best offer for you. We've listed the different types of pension deal below with an explanation of each.
- Cashback offers - Paid in a variety of ways. Can be paid into your nominated bank account or paid as cash into your investment account.
- Investment bonus - Similar to cashback but is often paid as a bonus cash amount, usually into your investment account.
- Fee-free deals - Offers fee-free investing for a period of time, often up to 12 months.
- Free shares - A popular deal offered by trading apps as an incentive for signing up.
- Trading credits - Depending on the investment platform you choose, you may be charged a fee for making certain trades. Trading credits are sometimes offered as an incentive when you sign up, meaning you can use credits rather than paying a fee each time you make a trade.
Other cashback offers and deals
This article focuses on the best Pension cashback offers and deals. For the best offers for other investment products including ISAs, click on the articles below.
- ISA cashback offers and fee-free investing deals
- Check out our Deals page
- Save 20% when you purchase a Will
- Sign up to our newsletter and get £10 bonus cashback with TopCashback
If a link has an * beside it this means that it is an affiliated link. If you go via the link, Money to the Masses may receive a small fee which helps keep Money to the Masses free to use. The following link can be used if you do not wish to help Money to the Masses or take advantage of any exclusive offers - Hargreaves Lansdown, Interactive Investor, Moneyfarm, Farewill, Bestinvest