Get the most interest on savings over £100k
Individuals usually hold large sums of cash in savings accounts for one of the following reasons:
- Recent Inheritance
- Sale of a business or property
- Individual’s attitude to risk (i.e. they prefer the safety of cash rather than investing their money)
It is important to ensure that if you hold money on deposit that you are getting the best possible return. This guide will show you how to get the best from your cash savings and how to get an additional £915 interest a year.
MoneytotheMasses.com as featured in
Make sure you always get the best return
We’ve pulled together everything you need to know to get the most interest on your savings over £100k. The guide will tell you:
- How savings accounts really work
- What to look for in best buy tables
- The 7 key rules of saving large sums over £100k
- The simplest way to get the best savings rate and bag an additional £915 a year!
About the creator
Damien is one of the most widely quoted money and investment experts in the UK, regularly featuring in the national press.
He created MoneytotheMasses.com while working in the City when he became disillusioned with how the public were left to fend for themselves as they could not afford financial advice.
For years I’ve often thought what good is having a string of financial qualifications if I only help a handful of very affluent people who can afford my services?
It is my belief that no matter how much you earn your finances are just as important as the next person’s.”