Get the most interest on savings over £100k
Individuals usually hold large sums of cash in savings accounts for one of the following reasons:
- Recent Inheritance
- Sale of a business or property
- Individual’s attitude to risk (i.e. they prefer the safety of cash rather than investing their money)
It is important to ensure that if you hold money on deposit that you are getting the best possible return. This guide will show you how to get the best from your cash savings.
MoneytotheMasses.com as featured in
Make sure you always get the best return
We’ve pulled together everything you need to know to get the most interest on your savings over £100k. The guide will tell you:
- How savings accounts really work
- What to look for in best buy tables
- The 7 key rules of saving large sums over £100k
- The simplest way to get the best savings rate and bag an additional £915 a year!
Damien helps to put you in control
- Damien Fahy, Founder
Download the guide
Fill in your email address to receive your copy of the savings guide.