Episode 312 - On this week's podcast, resident Money to the Masses consumer credit editor Laura talks about a new 40 year fixed rate mortgage product and discusses who it might be good for. I talk about conventional investing wisdoms and how to break them and finally, I reveal some of my favourite books on the subject of investing.
Join the MTTM Community group, a friendly community that allows like-minded listeners to ask questions and chat.
You can also listen to other episodes and subscribe to the show by searching 'Money to the Masses' on Spotify or by using the following links:
Click to watch our live Q&A: Ethical & Sustainable investing: Can it improve the world and your wealth?
- Bond turmoil heralds the end of the standard portfolio - Article by the Financial Times
- Beyond Gamestop: The day trader turned investor - Damien on the FT's Money Clinic with Claer Barrett
- MttM Facebook Group post - Damien asks for your favourite books on investing and trading
- The behavioural investor - Book by Daniel Crosby
- Choose FI - Book by Chris Mamula, Brad Barrett and Jonathan Mendonsa
- Investing to save the planet - Book by Alice Ross