What types of income protection are available?
- Accident cover only - this policy will only provide an income to the insured in the case of an accident
- Accident and Sickness - this policy will provide an income to the insured in the case of an accident or sickness
- Accident, sickness and unemployment - this policy will provide an income to the insured in the case of accident, illness or unemployment
- Short term - this policy will pay out an income to the insured for a short period, typically six to twelve months
- Long term - this policy will pay out an income to the insured until they can return to work or retire
- Guaranteed - the premium paid will remain the same throughout the term of the policy unless the policyholder increases the cover
- Reviewable - the premiums paid can increase due to age or changes to the policyholders health
- Age-related - premiums increase every year in line with the policyholders age
Looking for a financial adviser near you?
Do you need financial advice? An independent financial adviser can show you how to make the most
of your money. Find your nearest qualified and regulated adviser using this VouchedFor search tool.