Episode 384 - On this week's episode we discuss how to calculate your own personal inflation rate. In addition, I discuss the importance of understanding survivorship bias and how it can cause you to make poor financial decisions. Finally, I reveal the cost of living checklist that will help you cope with an unexpected financial shock.
Join the MTTM Community group, a friendly community that allows like-minded listeners to ask questions and chat.
You can also listen to other episodes and subscribe to the show by searching 'Money to the Masses' on Spotify or by using the following links:
Abridged transcript - Episode 384
The abridged transcript of podcast episode 384 will be showing here soon
- Savings accounts offering best rates for almost 10 years
- Personal inflation calculator: What is your inflation rate?
- MTTM Podcast Episode 324 – Insurance risk vs reward
- Can I take money from my pension at 55 and still work?
- What is pension drawdown and how does it work?
- How much should I drawdown from my pension and how often?
Click to enlarge