Episode 310 - On this week's show I explain the rules surrounding cashing in small final salary and defined contribution pensions. I look at how to build an equity income portfolio that would have provided a growing income even in 2020, a year where companies widely scrapped dividend payments. Finally, we explain how your Body Mass Index impacts life and health insurance applications and premiums.
Join the MTTM Community group, a friendly community that allows like-minded listeners to ask questions and chat.
You can also listen to other episodes and subscribe to the show by searching 'Money to the Masses' on Spotify or by using the following links:
- Should I transfer my final salary pension?
- Triviality and commuting small pensions for cash
- Don't accidentally cash in the 'wrong' pension pot first! Obscure tax rule can slash your annual savings limit by 90%
- BMI healthy weight calculator
- MTTM Podcast Episode 271 – Drawdown explained, Number hacks and Buffett lessons