Episode 367 - On this week's podcast, I talk about the latest interest rate rise by the Bank of England. I reveal how much the interest rate rise will add to the monthly repayments and what action even those on fixed-rate deals need to be taking now. Laura then joins the show to talk about 'Buy Now Pay Later' provider Klarna, explaining the likely impact of its decision to start reporting customer transactions to credit reference agencies Transunion and Experian. Finally, Andy explains the help that is available if you are struggling to pay your energy bills including whether a supplier can disconnect your supply if you can't pay.
Join the MTTM Community group, a friendly community that allows like-minded listeners to ask questions and chat.
You can also listen to other episodes and subscribe to the show by searching 'Money to the Masses' on Spotify or by using the following links:
Abridged transcript - Episode 367
The abridged transcript of podcast episode 367 will be showing here soon
- Interest rate rise calculator
- Bank of England raise interest rates to 1%: How will it affect you?
- Bank of England yield curves
- Klarna payments to be included on credit reports
- What is a good credit score – and how to improve yours
- LOQBOX review
- Getting help if you can't afford your energy bills