Episode 385 - On this week's episode I discuss the mini-Budget and how it is likely to impact your finances in the coming months. I then discuss the US dollar and the important role it plays in investment markets. Finally, I talk about the impact of inflation on your income and how it affects the average UK pay rise in real terms.
Join the MTTM Community group, a friendly community that allows like-minded listeners to ask questions and chat.
You can also listen to other episodes and subscribe to the show by searching 'Money to the Masses' on Spotify or by using the following links:
Abridged transcript - Episode 385
The abridged transcript of podcast episode 385 will be showing here soon
- Mini Budget 2022: What does it mean for you
- Principles for Dealing with the Changing World Order by Ray Dalio
- MTTM Podcast Episode 216 – How to negotiate & what to watch in investment markets
- MTTM Podcast Episode 362 – Investing for inflation, getting insurance with long-covid & Spring Statement round-up
- MTTM Podcast Episode 274 – How to increase your wealth and retire early