Episode 388 - On this week's podcast I explain what you should do if you are worried about keeping up with your mortgage repayments. I also discuss what help is available. I then explain what stoozing is and why it's making a comeback as a way of making "free money". I also discuss the pros and cons. Finally, Andy reveals the scam that allows fraudsters to access your mobile banking even when your phone is locked. Plus he explains the steps you should take now to avoid becoming a victim.
Join the MTTM Community group, a friendly community that allows like-minded listeners to ask questions and chat.
You can also listen to other episodes and subscribe to the show by searching 'Money to the Masses' on Spotify or by using the following links:
Abridged transcript - Episode 388
The abridged transcript of podcast episode 388 will be showing here soon
- Where to get free debt advice
- Savings Accounts - Best Buy Tables
- Breathing Space initiative
- Government help if you are struggling to pay your mortgage
- What is 'Support for Mortgage interest' and who qualifies?
- Check if you are entitled to any benefits
- Best credit cards in the UK
- Come and meet Damien