Episode 422 - On this week's episode I provide an update on the Summer Portfolio and its performance in 2022. I then discuss recent developments impacting savers including the FCA's efforts to pressurise banks into passing on base rate rises. I also highlight a new savings account where the interest rate always matches the Bank of England base rate. Finally, Andy looks at the latest scams and how to protect yourself.
Join the MTTM Community group, a friendly community that allows like-minded listeners to ask questions and chat.
You can also listen to other episodes and subscribe to the show by searching 'Money to the Masses' on Spotify or by using the following links:
Links referred to in the podcast:
- Budget planner
- Podcast Episode 323 - Sell in May summer portfolio
- Podcast Episode 377 - Summer portfolio update
- Investment platforms paying interest on cash
- Podcast Episode 396 - How to get 7% interest on savings
- Podcast Episode 277 - How to build a cash ladder
- Podcast Episode 291 - Savings platforms
- Best savings accounts in the UK
- New base rate tracker savings account launched