Episode 439 - On this week's episode we look at the details hidden in the Autumn Statement, including how much better off you will be after the planned National Insurance cuts. We then discuss credit card pre-approvals, how they work and how they impact your credit report. Finally, we analyse the implications of the rise in the energy price cap that will take effect from January 2024, including how your energy bills will compare to the previous two winters.
Join the MTTM Community group, a friendly community that allows like-minded listeners to ask questions and chat.
You can also listen to other episodes and subscribe to the show by searching 'Money to the Masses' on Spotify or by using the following links:
Links referred to in the podcast:
- Autumn Statement 2023 - How will it affect you?
- National Insurance cut by 2%
- MTTM Podcast Episode 361 - VCT's and EIS's explained
- Credit Cards - What does pre-approved mean?
- How to improve your credit score quickly
- Where to get free debt advice
- Ofgem's energy price cap set to rise in January - what this means for you
- How to save money on your energy bills