Save money on your favourite magazines with Readly (the Spotify of the magazine world)
Save money on your favourite magazines with Readly
If you are a keen reader of magazines then it's surprising how quickly the cost can mount up every month. In addition your home can quickly get cluttered up with all the back issues waiting to be read. With a new service called Readly you can now pay one monthly fee and read hundreds of magazines on your smartphone or tablet.
What is Readly?
- for a monthly subscription of £9.99 you get unlimited access to hundreds of national and international magazines in one app, think of it like Spotify for magazines
- fast download with easy and intuitive reading experience on the internet
- downloaded magazines can still be read when no internet connection is available
- sort magazines by title, genre, recently read or new arrivals
- use favourites and bookmarks to help you quickly find what you want to read and receive emails when new arrivals are available
- search facility allows you to search for individual topics across all magazines
- one subscription allows the service to be used across up to 5 devices
- create individual profiles so that members of the family can have quick access to their favourite reads
Can I get a free trial Readly to see if I like the service?
- if you visit the Readly website you will be able to sign up for a two week free trial by providing your debit or credit card details.
Which popular magazines can you read via the service?
Available titles include:
- Four Four Two
- Woman's Own
- The Lady
- Top Gear
- Time Out
Looking for a financial adviser near you?
Do you need financial advice? An independent financial adviser can show you how to make the most of your money.
Simply find your nearest qualified and regulated adviser using the UK’s largest adviser search.