Episode 372 - On this week's show I discuss the research analysing the trends in retirement spending, including how spending typically increases when you first retire and then doesn't fall as fast as most people think. I also reveal the implications of the research on saving for your retirement. I also reveal a mortgage hack that lets you lock in a low fixed rate deal now, even if your current fixed rate deal doesn't end until later this year. It also means you can avoid an early repayment charge from your existing lender. Finally, Andy talks about the apps that can help cut your grocery bill.
Join the MTTM Community group, a friendly community that allows like-minded listeners to ask questions and chat.
You can also listen to other episodes and subscribe to the show by searching 'Money to the Masses' on Spotify or by using the following links:
Abridged transcript - Episode 372
The abridged transcript of podcast episode 372 will be showing here soon
- Bank of England raises interest rates to 1.25% - How will it impact you?
- Remortgaging in 2022 - Is now the right time to fix?
- When will interest rates rise - Latest predictions
- Apple announces launch of its 'Buy Now Pay Later' service
- Get a free mortgage review
- 5 apps to save money on your food bills