Episode 412 - In this week's podcast I reveal the best tips from the most popular money books in the UK. I explain how you can invest to take advantage of the rise in Artificial Intelligence. Finally, Andy discusses the improved offering from Chase Bank and how it stacks up.
Join the MTTM Community group, a friendly community that allows like-minded listeners to ask questions and chat.
You can also listen to other episodes and subscribe to the show by searching 'Money to the Masses' on Spotify or by using the following links:
- Chase introduces 1% intrest on current account balances
- Chase introduces cashback cap: How to avoid it
- PensionBee podcast live
- The Total Money Makeover by Dave Ramsey
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
- The Richest Man in Babylon by George S. Clason
- The Intelligent Investor by Benjamin Graham
- The Millionaire Next Door by Thomas J. Stanley and William D. Danko
- Your Money or Your Life by Vicki Robin and Joe Dominguez
- The Simple Path to Wealth by JL Collins
- The Bogleheads' Guide to Investing by Taylor Larimore, Mel Lindauer, and Michael LeBoeuf
- The Psychology of Money by Morgan House
- Blueprint to Financial Independence by Chris Mamula, Brad Barrett, and Jonathan Mendonsa