Welcome to my 5 minute Money Show!
As part of my drive to bring financial expertise to the public, for free, I am launching my own internet Money Show.
Each show will feature:
- the latest news affecting your personal finances
- Money Tips
- Readers' Questions
- Investment Fund of the Week
- and what ever else you want me to talk about!
At the heart of each weekly show will be a sense of fun and personality to prove that there is another way beyond the bullshit and brochures touted by the financial services.
The point is that the show will evolve with you guys, the viewers, as it's your show. Send in your messages and I'll read them out. Send in your questions and I'll answer them on air. It really is 'anything goes'.
If you want me to explain the complexities of Structured Investment Products or ways to slash your tax bill then I will try and find an entertaining yet straightforward way of answering any question.
Regular readers will know the depth of my knowledge covering all areas of financial advice and investing. The 5 MINUTE MONEY SHOW is just another way of bringing what I'm doing to the masses.
All I ask is that you watch the video and then share it via Twitter & Facebook. Oh, and before you say this episode is longer than 5 minutes, think of it as a Brucie Bonus (you'll see what I mean).
Links to articles promised in this week's video:
- Readers’ surgery: Logistics of retiring, tax on gifts and when a pay rise could cost you
- Scottish Power increase their prices & what customers should do
- Latest interest rate predictions – June 2011
- Reader’s Question: Can I claim my wife’s state pension?
- Money tip #132 – Don’t buy extended warranties
- Fund of the Week: Insight Absolute Insight
- Reader’s Question – Can I get tax relief for cleaning my uniform?
Looking for a financial adviser near you?
Do you need financial advice? An independent financial adviser can show you how to make the most
of your money. Find your nearest qualified and regulated adviser using this VouchedFor search tool.
Alternatively, Hargreaves Lansdown, one of the UK’s largest firms providing restricted financial advice, is offering a £200 John Lewis voucher* to new clients.