The weekly roundup of the headlines most affecting your personal finances. Click on a headline to read the full story:
- Tax error letters start to arrive
- Crystal ball gazing -Experts make their predictions on house prices
- The price of happiness? £50,000pa
- Investors pile back into fixed income as global bond sales soar
- Economic growth slowing but remains 'robust', says think tank
- Tax blunders targeted by email scammers
- Debt problems begin to mount
- House prices unexpectedly rise for second month in a row, says Halifax
- PAYE tax error – The facts
- Spending cuts 'to hit north harder
- Connaught jobs threatened as social housing arm enters administration
- Bank of England holds rates at 0.5 percent
- Should we really care about house price indices?
Looking for a financial adviser near you?
Do you need financial advice? An independent financial adviser can show you how to make the most
of your money. Find your nearest qualified and regulated adviser using this VouchedFor search tool.