1. camelcamelcamel.com can plot a graph of the 90-day price history for any product that Amazon sells. You can see if the price has recently gone up or if it is on its way down, which might indicate that an even better price is imminent. In addition, you can sign up to receive email alerts for when the price drops on your desired item.
2. Idealo - use Idealo to compare prices across a range of products from electronics, to health and beauty to flights. You can even set a price target and be notified when the item reaches the price you would like to pay.
3. PriceRunner.com is a shopping website that allows you to compare prices across a range of products. You can add a price alert to be notified once the product reaches the price you wish to pay.
4. Find-Book.co.uk – can find you the lowest price on books from the major retailers, including Amazon, WHSmith, Blackwell's, The Book Depository and many more).
5. Cheap Perfume Expert – quite simply finds you the cheapest place to buy aftershave and perfume. This website compares the perfume prices across lots of stores so you can make sure you are getting the best deal. It also has great voucher codes that you can use to get money off perfume at Boots, Scentsational and many other online stores.
6. Readly - Instead of expensive magazine subscriptions, give Readly as a gift this Christmas in the form of 3, 6 and 12 month subscriptions.
7. Offeroftheday.co.uk - brings you constantly updated information on the latest and best offers from Britain's leading retailers including the likes of B&Q, Marks and Spencer, Argos as well as the supermarket chains. Be it garden, computers, baby stuff, toys to DIY it is all here. And you can even search by the level of price reduction. Genius.
Looking for a financial adviser near you?
Do you need financial advice? An independent financial adviser can show you how to make the most of your money.
Simply find your nearest qualified and regulated adviser using the UK’s largest adviser search.