The Two Together Railcard can be bought by any two people travelling together to save up to a third on train fares. Along with a number of other railcards, the Two Together Railcard offers discounted rail travel for an upfront fee.
How does the 'Two Together Railcard' work?
The 'Two Together Railcard' costs £30 and can be used on journeys after 9.30 am on weekdays plus all day at weekends and on bank holidays. It allows the two people named and photographed on the card to book rail tickets with a 1/3 off when they travel together.
The railcard can be used when you purchase a number of different rail ticket types including:
- Anytime and Anytime Day Singles and Returns
- Off-Peak and Off-Peak Day Singles and Returns
- Super Off-Peak and Super Off-Peak Day Singles and Returns
The railcard is open to people of all ages as long as they are two people who will be travelling together.
Special offers for Two Together Railcard holders
Purchasing the Two Together Railcard entitles the holder to participate in a range of money-saving offers that include:
- Discounted leisure rates at IHG® Hotels & Resorts
- Additional £10 off per person booking at Warner Leisure Hotels
- 3‐month tastecard membership for free today
- 5% discount on holidays by train with Railbookers
- Save up to 50% on theatre tickets
Other railcards for discounts to rail travel
16-25 railcard for young people aged between 16 and 15
Senior railcard for people over the age of 60
Family and Friends Railcard for adults travelling with children