Episode 400 - In this week's episode Andy and I discuss the various private healthcare options that are available. We explain where you should look to see if you are already covered, the key differences between the various types of cover and roughly how much it is likely to cost. We also explain the best way to buy the cover that is right for you and your family.
Join the MTTM Community group, a friendly community that allows like-minded listeners to ask questions and chat.
You can also listen to other episodes and subscribe to the show by searching 'Money to the Masses' on Spotify or by using the following links:
Abridged transcript - Episode 400
The abridged transcript of podcast episode 400 will be showing here soon
- Speak to an independent private healthcare expert
- MTTM Podcast Episode 235 - All you need to know about private medical insurance
- MTTM Podcast Episode 292 - Cut health insurance costs
- MTTM Podcast Episode 295 - The importance of personal insurance
- MTTM Podcast Episode 338 - When to claim on insurance
- 80-20 Investor - Take out a free trial