The 118 118 Money credit card markets itself on offering a zero-fees, no-gimmicks option for those with a less-than-perfect credit score.
Key facts about the 118 118 Money credit card
Best for: Those looking for a card with no hidden fees or charges
Introductory offer: No introductory offer
Representative APR: 34.0% variable
Fees: No fees
- Perks: No specific perks
Pros of the 118 118 Money credit card
- Its main selling point is the fact it doesn't leverage any fees, this includes for balance transfers, cash withdrawals, late payments and spending over your limit
- You can use this card abroad without having to pay any foreign transaction fees
- It offers a guaranteed interest rate and credit limit
- Up to 51 days interest free on cash withdrawals and purchases, if you pay the balance in full each month
Cons of the 118 118 Money credit card
- It doesn't have an extended interest-free introductory offer on balance transfers or purchases
- The APR is typical of credit-builder cards but is still on the high side if you don't manage to pay off the balance in full each month
How to manage your payments on the 118 118 Money credit card
Cardholders can manage their accounts online or through the 118 118 Money mobile app
How to apply for the 118 118 Money credit card
Start by completing the online eligibility checker to see if you are likely to be accepted, without it leaving a footprint on your credit report
Alternatives to the 118 118 Money credit card
Looking for a financial adviser near you?
Do you need financial advice? An independent financial adviser can show you how to make the most
of your money. Find your nearest qualified and regulated adviser using this VouchedFor search tool.