The Barclaycard Rewards credit card offers cardholders the opportunity to earn cashback on purchases, which you get paid back annually.
Key facts about the Barclaycard Rewards credit card
Best for: Those looking for cashback on purchases.
Introductory offer: No introductory offers.
Representative APR: 22.9% variable.
Fees: No annual fee.
Perks: 0.25% cashback on spending on the card.
Pros of the Barclaycard Rewards credit card
- The biggest draw is the cashback offer, which is a good incentive to use the card for purchases as long as you pay the balance off in full each month to avoid paying interest.
- It doesn't charge fees for foreign cash withdrawals and purchases and also gives cardholders access to Visa's competitive exchange rate.
- There also isn't a charge for cash withdrawals made on the card in the UK.
Cons of the Barclaycard Rewards credit card
- It requires a minimum annual income of £20,000 and you are unlikely to be accepted for it unless you have an excellent credit score.
- There is no interest-free period on sterling cash withdrawals.
- You may not be given the 22.9% APR, depending on your circumstances.
How to manage your payments on the Barclaycard Rewards credit card
Cardholders can manage their account online or through the Barclaycard mobile app.
How to apply for the Barclaycard Rewards credit card
Alternatives to the Barclaycard Rewards credit card
Looking for a financial adviser near you?
Do you need financial advice? An independent financial adviser can show you how to make the most
of your money. Find your nearest qualified and regulated adviser using this VouchedFor search tool.