The Barclaycard Rewards credit card offers cardholders the opportunity to earn cashback on purchases, which you get paid back annually.
Key facts about the Barclaycard Rewards credit card
Best for: Those looking for cashback on purchases.
Introductory offer: No introductory offers.
Representative APR: 22.9% variable.
Fees: No annual fee.
Perks: 0.25% cashback on spending on the card.
Pros of the Barclaycard Rewards credit card
- The biggest draw is the cashback offer, which is a good incentive to use the card for purchases as long as you pay the balance off in full each month to avoid paying interest.
- It doesn't charge fees for foreign cash withdrawals and purchases and also gives cardholders access to Visa's competitive exchange rate.
- There also isn't a charge for cash withdrawals made on the card in the UK.
Cons of the Barclaycard Rewards credit card
- It requires a minimum annual income of £20,000 and you are unlikely to be accepted for it unless you have an excellent credit score.
- There is no interest-free period on sterling cash withdrawals.
- You may not be given the 22.9% APR, depending on your circumstances.
How to manage your payments on the Barclaycard Rewards credit card
Cardholders can manage their account online or through the Barclaycard mobile app.