Key facts about Capital One Balance Transfer credit card
Best for: Those trying to juggle an existing debt with the requirement to make additional purchases over the short term.
Introductory offer: Interest-free for 24 months on balance transfers.
Representative APR: 34.9% variable.
Fees: Up to 4% balance transfer fee.
Perks: Credit limit of up to £6,000.
Pros of Capital One Balance Transfer credit card
- There is no annual fee, although there is a balance transfer fee to take into consideration.
- It offers a combination of an interest-free period for balance transfer and for purchases, making it a flexible option for those trying to achieve different goals by taking out the card.
- The £6,000 credit limit is one of the largest on the market.
Cons of Capital One Balance Transfer credit card
- The balance transfer fee of up to 4% is high compared to many other cards, which could be off-putting to those with a larger sum to move over.
- There are no additional perks, such as cashback or rewards.
- You must be aged 21 or over in order to be eligible.
How to manage your payments on Capital One Balance Transfer credit card
How to apply for the Capital One Balance Transfer credit card
The first step is to complete the Capital One eligibility checker. You will get a response in 60 seconds.
Alternatives to the Capital One Balance Transfer credit card
Looking for a financial adviser near you?
Do you need financial advice? An independent financial adviser can show you how to make the most
of your money. Find your nearest qualified and regulated adviser using this VouchedFor search tool.