Key facts about Virgin All Round Credit Card
- Best for: Those wanting a multipurpose card enabling them to move an existing balance and also have interest-free spending for an extended period.
Introductory offer: There is currently no headline offer available. The interest-free period offered is personalised to the individual that is applying.
Representative APR: 22.9% variable.
Fees: 2.9% fee on balance transfers for 2 months, then 5% thereafter.
Perks: Holiday and travel offers via the Virgin Red app.
Pros of Virgin All Round Credit Card
- As a multipurpose card, it is an option that means you won't necessarily have to have a lot of other credit cards.
- A reasonable APR outside of the interest-free period.
- A good range of perks and benefits from the Virgin stable of products and services.
Cons of Virgin All Round Credit Card
- The 2.9% fee on balance transfers makes it less attractive than some other cards.
- There are better deals available on separate balance transfer and purchase credit cards, if you don't need the combination of both features.
- Applicants with a low credit score are unlikely to be eligible.
How to manage your payments on Virgin All Round Credit Card
Cardholders can manage their accounts online, with paperless statements.
How to apply for the Virgin All Round Credit Card
The first step is to complete the online eligibility checker, which can give you an idea of how likely you are to be accepted without affecting your credit rating. Following that, you will be asked a few additional questions, have your credit rating checked and then be given an immediate decision.