Key facts about Virgin All Round Credit Card
- Best for: Those wanting a multipurpose card enabling them to move an existing balance and also have interest-free spending for an extended period
Introductory offer: 20 months interest-free on purchases and 23 months interest-free on balance transfers
Representative APR: 21.9% variable
Fees: 2.9% fee on balance transfers
Perks: Holiday and travel offers, 20% off Virgin Experience Days, 30% off Virgin Balloon flights, 40% off Virgin wines
Pros of Virgin All Round Credit Card
- As a multipurpose card, it is an option that means you won't necessarily have to have a lot of other credit cards
- A reasonable APR outside of the interest-free period
- A good range of perks and benefits from the Virgin stable of products and services
Cons of Virgin All Round Credit Card
- The 2.9% fee on balance transfers makes it less attractive than some other cards
- There are better deals available on separate balance transfer and purchase credit cards, if you don't need the combination of both features
How to manage your payments on Virgin All Round Credit Card
Cardholders can manage their accounts online, with paperless statements.
How to apply for the Virgin All Round Credit Card
The first step is to complete the online eligibility checker , which can give you an idea of how likely you are to be accepted without affecting your credit rating. Following that, you will be asked a few additional questions, have your credit rating checked and then be given an immediate decision.
Alternatives to the Virgin All Round Credit Card
For other options, check out our article "Best Credit Cards in the UK"
Looking for a financial adviser near you?
Do you need financial advice? An independent financial adviser can show you how to make the most
of your money. Find your nearest qualified and regulated adviser using this VouchedFor search tool.