Key facts about Virgin All Round Credit Card
- Best for: Those wanting a multipurpose card enabling them to move an existing balance, transfer money and also have interest-free spending for an extended period.
Introductory offer: There is currently no headline offer available. The interest-free period offered is personalised to the individual that is applying.
Representative APR: 23.9% variable.
Fees: 3% fee on balance transfers for 2 months, then 5% thereafter.
Perks: 0% interest on balance transfers for 18 months, purchases for 3 months and money transfers for 12 months. Also holiday and travel offers via the Virgin Red app.
Compare credit card deals We’ve teamed up with Creditec
Leadenhall Learning Limited is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Creditec Limited which is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct AuthorityCheck your eligibility*
Compare credit card deals
We’ve teamed up with Creditec
Pros of Virgin All Round Credit Card
- As a multipurpose card for purchases, money transfers and balance transfers – you won't necessarily need to have a lot of other credit cards.
- A reasonable APR outside of the interest-free period.
- A good range of perks and benefits from the Virgin stable of products and services.
Cons of Virgin All Round Credit Card
- The 3% fee on balance transfers makes it less attractive than some other cards.
- There are better deals available on separate balance transfer and purchase credit cards, if you don't need the combination of both features.
- Applicants with a low credit score are unlikely to be eligible.
How to manage your payments on Virgin All Round Credit Card
Cardholders can manage their accounts online, with paperless statements.
Finding the best credit card for you
We have teamed up with Creditec* to help you compare credit card deals and check your eligibility in minutes. You will be able to find out which credit cards you are most likely to be accepted for through a soft credit check, which will not affect your credit score. You can then tailor your personalised list to sort cards by the features that matter most to you. This could mean filtering for the type of credit card you want, sorting the list by the rate of interest or highlighting the cards you are most likely to be successful in applying for. You can click here to compare deals*.
How to apply for the Virgin All Round Credit Card
The first step is to complete the online eligibility checker, which can give you an idea of how likely you are to be accepted without affecting your credit rating. Following that, you will be asked a few additional questions, have your credit rating checked and then be given an immediate decision.
Alternatives to the Virgin All Round Credit Card
If a link has an * beside it this means that it is an affiliated link. If you go via the link Money to the Masses may receive a small fee which helps keep Money to the Masses free to use. But as you can clearly see this has in no way influenced this independent and balanced review of the product.