In this article, we review the Santander All in One credit card. This credit card stands out because of its long interest-free periods on balance transfers and purchases, as well as its cashback incentives.
Key facts about Santander All in One
- Best for: Those looking for a good multipurpose card with excellent benefits
- Introductory offer: 26-month interest-free period on balance transfers and purchases. No balance transfer fee during the promotional period
- Representative APR: 21.7%
- Fees: £3 per month (£36 annually)
- Perks: Card holders get 0.5% cashback on all spending. They can also sign up to Santander's free Retailer Offers scheme, which gives up to 15% cashback from a range of major retailers
Pros of Santander All in One
- Ideal for those needing to transfer a large existing balance as no transfer fee is payable during the introductory period (26 months)
- A good tool for those looking to deal with an existing balance while also needing to carry out future spending because of the 0% on purchases offer
- No foreign transaction fee if you pay in local currency
- Cashback paid monthly into card account
Cons of Santander All in One
- The annual fee, although it is only a small consideration when weighed up against the benefits
- While it's a great all-rounder, better deals are available if you are looking for a card for one specific purpose
How to manage your payments on Santander All in One
The Santander All in One offers mobile and online banking, with text and email alerts. There is also face-to-face support available in Santander branches, as well as contactless payments with your digital device when you connect it to your Santander account.
How to apply for the Santander All in One credit card
A good first step is using the Santander eligibility calculator to see if you are likely to be accepted. Following that, the online application takes approximately 10 minutes to complete. Alternatively, you can apply in person at a Santander branch.
Alternatives to the Santander All in One credit card
Looking for a financial adviser near you?
Do you need financial advice? An independent financial adviser can show you how to make the most
of your money. Find your nearest qualified and regulated adviser using this VouchedFor search tool.