In this article, we review the Santander All in One credit card. This credit card stands out because of its long interest-free periods on balance transfers and purchases, as well as its cashback incentives.
Key facts about Santander All in One credit card
- Best for: Those looking for a good multipurpose card with excellent benefits.
- Introductory offer: 26-month interest-free period on balance transfers and 20 months on purchases. No balance transfer fee.
- Representative APR: 23.7%.
- Fees: £3 per month (£36 annually).
- Perks: Card holders get 0.5% cashback on all spending. They can also sign up to Santander's free Retailer Offers scheme, which gives up to 15% cashback from a range of major retailers.
Pros of the Santander All in One credit card
- Ideal for those needing to transfer a large existing balance as no transfer fee is payable during the introductory period (26 months).
- A good tool for those looking to deal with an existing balance while also needing to carry out future spending because of the 0% on purchases offer.
- No foreign transaction fee if you pay in local currency.
Cons of the Santander All in One credit card
- The annual fee of £36, although it is a small consideration when weighed up against the benefits.
- While it's a great all-rounder, better deals are available if you are looking for a card for one specific purpose.
- You can’t transfer balances from other Santander credit cards, or from any type of loan or current account.
How to manage your payments on the Santander All in One credit card
The Santander All in One credit card offers mobile and online banking, with text and email alerts. There is also face-to-face support available in Santander branches, as well as contactless payments with your digital device when you connect it to your Santander account.
How to apply for the Santander All in One credit card
A good first step is using the Santander eligibility calculator to see if you are likely to be accepted. Following that, the online application takes approximately 10 minutes to complete. Alternatively, you can apply in person at a Santander branch.
Alternatives to the Santander All in One credit card
Looking for a financial adviser near you?
Do you need financial advice? An independent financial adviser can show you how to make the most
of your money. Find your nearest qualified and regulated adviser using this VouchedFor search tool.