Key facts about M&S Shopping Plus Offer credit card
Best for: Regular shoppers at M&S
Introductory offer: 0% interest for 18 months on purchases and 16 months on balance transfers (transfer must be completed within 90 days of opening the account)
Representative APR: 19.9% variable
Fees: 2.9% on balance transfers (minimum £5)
Perks: You can earn 1 M&S point for every £1 you spend in M&S and 1 point for every £5 you spend elsewhere. There is also a bonus 500 points reward (worth £5) when you initially spend on the card on food, clothing or home at M&S
Pros of M&S Shopping Plus Offer credit card
- The card offers a long interest-free period for those who are looking to reduce an existing debt but still need to make additional purchases
- The APR after the introductory period is competitive
- You can add an additional card holder (over the age of 18), which can help maximise the number of M&S points you accumulate
Cons of M&S Shopping Plus Offer credit card
- Although the interest-free periods are comparable to other market leaders in the multi-purpose credit card category, the rewards on offer are only really attractive to those who regularly shop at M&S
- Cardholders are not permitted to transfer the balance from cards issued by HSBC, including other credit cards from M&S Bank, John Lewis or first direct
How to manage your payments on M&S Shopping Plus Offer credit card
How to apply for the M&S Shopping Plus Offer credit card
Unlike some providers, M&S Bank does not have an eligibility checker, so make sure you check through the lending criteria before you complete the online application. The application process is estimated to take approximately 7 minutes.
Alternatives to the M&S Shopping Plus Offer credit card
Looking for a financial adviser near you?
Do you need financial advice? An independent financial adviser can show you how to make the most
of your money. Find your nearest qualified and regulated adviser using this VouchedFor search tool.