In this article, we review the Santander Everyday No Balance Transfer Fee credit card, which is part of the generally impressive stable of Santander credit cards.
This is a good option for those who don't want to pay fees but require a decent introductory offer on balance transfers.
Key facts about the Santander Everyday No Balance Transfer Fee credit card
Best for: Those focused on a decent 0% interest balance transfer window without having to pay a monthly fee.
Introductory offer: Interest-free on balance transfers for 12 months and purchases for 3 months.
Representative APR: 23.9% variable.
Fees: No monthly fee, no balance transfer fee for first 12 months.
Perks: Cardholders can access Santander Boosts to earn cashback from a variety of retailers.
Compare credit card deals
We’ve teamed up with Creditec
- Find out what credit cards you are eligible for
- This will not affect your credit rating
- 26.5% APR Representative (variable)
Pros of the Santander Everyday No Balance Transfer Fee credit card
- It has an attractive combination of interest-free periods on both balance transfer and purchases.
- It has the added benefit of potential cashback rewards.
- It doesn't have a monthly fee, unlike popular sister-card Santander All in One.
Cons of the Santander Everyday No Balance Transfer Fee credit card
- While it doesn't have the same fee as the Santander All in One card, it also falls short of the 15 month interest-free period for both balance transfers and purchases that card offers.
- There is a minimum income requirement of £10,500.
- It is aimed at those with a very high credit rating, so not everyone will be accepted for it.
How to manage your payments on the Santander Everyday No Balance Transfer Fee credit card
You can manage your account online and on your mobile, as well as in Santander branches.
How to find out which credit card is best for you
Comparing different credit cards is a key part of getting the best deal for you. Money to the Masses has helped to simplify this process by partnering with Creditec*, an online comparison service. You do not need to trawl through countless different provider websites hunting for the best cashback or lowest fees, as Creditec’s personalised search results will show you the key details you need to know in one place. Your tailored list will also feature the cards that you are more likely to be accepted for, cutting down the chance of any applications you make being rejected. Your search results are built using a soft credit search, so there will be no damage to your credit score. You can start your search by clicking this link*.
How to apply for the Santander Everyday No Balance Transfer Fee credit card
A good first step is using the Santander eligibility calculator to see if you are likely to be accepted. Following that, the online application takes approximately 10 minutes to complete. Alternatively, you can apply in person at a Santander branch.
Alternatives to the Santander Everyday No Balance Transfer Fee credit card
- HSBC Balance Transfer credit card
- NatWest Balance Transfer credit card
- Halifax Low Fee Balance Transfer credit card
If a link has an * beside it this means that it is an affiliated link. If you go via the link Money to the Masses may receive a small fee which helps keep Money to the Masses free to use. But as you can clearly see this has in no way influenced this independent and balanced review of the product.