NatWest has two cards offering balance transfer deals. The NatWest Balance Transfer card, which we are reviewing here, as well as the Purchase & Balance Transfer card.
Key facts about the NatWest Balance Transfer credit card
Best for: Those looking for zero balance transfer fee.
Introductory offer: Interest-free for 20 months on balance transfers and 3 months on purchases.
Representative APR: 21.9% variable.
Fees: No balance transfer fee, no annual fee.
Perks: No specific perks
Pros of the NatWest Balance Transfer credit card
- It has no transfer fee, which is a benefit if you have a large amount to move over.
- The mobile app lets you manage the card easily and includes email and text alerts to help you keep on top of repayments and remind you when the introductory period is coming to an end.
- 56 days interest-free period for purchases.
Cons of the NatWest Balance Transfer credit card
- The card is only open to current NatWest customers with an existing current account, savings account or mortgage with the bank.
- You need to have a minimum annual income of £10,000.
- You are only likely to be accepted for the card if you have an excellent credit score.
How to manage your payments on the NatWest Balance Transfer credit card
You can manage your account through the mobile app or in NatWest branches.