Key facts about Tesco All Round credit card
Best for: Those who regularly shop at Tesco and make use of the Clubcard points scheme
Introductory offer: 15-month interest-free period on balance transfers and purchases, as well as money transfers
Representative APR: 20.9% variable
Fees: 1.99% balance transfer fee, 3.94% money transfer fee (balance and money transfers must be made within 90 days of opening the account
Perks: Earn 5 Clubcard points for every £4 spent at Tesco (£4 minimum and excludes certain purchases, such as tobacco products, gift cards and prescription charges) and 1 Clubcard point for every £8 spent on non-Tesco purchases
Pros of Tesco All Round credit card
- Unlike many of its rivals, it allows interest-free money transfers in addition to balance transfers and purchases during the introductory period
- No annual fee
- Good for cardholders who already do their grocery shopping in Tesco and like using the Clubcard points for discounts and family days out
Cons of Tesco All Round credit card
- While it offers a good - although not market-leading - introductory period for balance transfers, purchases and money transfers, it may be worth considering whether you need all of these functions or whether you would be better choosing a specialist card with a more competitive introductory period
- There is a charge for both balance transfers and money transfers
- The introductory offer is subject to status and you may be offered a shorter period depending on your credit score
How to manage your payments on Tesco All Round credit card
Spending and transfers can be monitored on the Tesco mobile banking app.
How to apply for the Tesco All Round credit card
Alternatives to the Tesco All Round credit card
Looking for a financial adviser near you?
Do you need financial advice? An independent financial adviser can show you how to make the most
of your money. Find your nearest qualified and regulated adviser using this VouchedFor search tool.