The Vanquis Classic credit card is part of Vanquis's range of cards for people with a poor credit score, offering the opportunity for those individuals to improve their credit rating over time by using and managing the card responsibly
Key facts about the Vanquis Classic credit card
Best for: Those who have been refused credit elsewhere
Introductory offer: No introductory offers
Representative APR: 39.9% variable
Fees: No annual fee
Perks: No specific perks
Pros of the Vanquis Classic credit card
- The card markets itself on having accepted more than 4 million customers, positioning itself as a good option for those with poor credit
- The credit limit could increase to £4,000 over time
- Purchases are interest-free for up to 56 days if you pay the balance off in full each month
Cons of the Vanquis Classic credit card
- It is at the higher end of the scale of APRs for credit builder cards and has, obviously, substantially higher rates than for prime credit cards
- It doesn't have any introductory offers or perks
How to manage your payments on the Vanquis Classic credit card
Vanquis offers online and mobile banking
How to apply for the Vanquis Classic credit card
By completing the online eligibility checker, you will be given a decision in 60 seconds as to whether you are likely to be accepted for the card. This process won't affect your credit rating.
Alternatives to the Vanquis Classic credit card
Looking for a financial adviser near you?
Do you need financial advice? An independent financial adviser can show you how to make the most
of your money. Find your nearest qualified and regulated adviser using this VouchedFor search tool.